Sunday, May 4, 2008

One more week

So Jason's almost done with his most difficult semester yet.  He's been going to school full time while working full time since August.  Although his Fall semester was busy his classes weren't nearly as difficult as his Spring semester has been.   He's had classes Tuesday-Saturday and had done very well balancing everything: classes, work (with his more time consuming promotion), church, and me.  He's definitely struggled through some classes and his test but in just 6 days he will be done!!  He's taking the summer off for a much deserved break as well as to help me plan the wedding (I don't know how much of a break that will be!! :)).  He's done a great job and this has for sure been a hard few months for both of us but we can't wait for the summer to start so we can relax a little and enjoy the next 5 months planning our wedding!!

In other news, the guys softball team did great again last night (winning both of their games by at least 10 runs).  And I toughed it out in the cold rain to cheer them on...I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.  Also, I bought a wedding dress (I won't be posting any pictures on here) and Jason and I are (hopefully) just two weeks from booking our reception hall.  As soon as that is official I WILL post pictures of that as well as finally announce the date!  Wish us luck, we are hoping everything works out with our date!

1 comment:

jordan said...

hey steph and jason!
i can't wait until you guys get married it will be so cool! congrats on buying your dress i am sure it's really pretty!
love u guys
jordan